Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tagged by Azah on fb, but I prefer to done it here!

1) Do you prefer Crushin’, Interested in, or Relationship?
Hm Relationship?

2) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Sometimes. tengoklah depends

3) Have you ever had your heart broken?
yeap

4) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
hurm yup

5) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
cheated? Always

6) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Yup always jugak

7) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would be?
In a good way and dont get to fast, be my friend and know me well dulu.

8) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
Yup, I did.

9) Be honest, do you play the “game” when you are dating?
What game ?


10) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hm. Idk lah!

11) Are you a romantic?
sometimes hehe

12) Do you believe that you can change someone?
Hm no.

13) If you could get married anywhere, where would it be?
Hotel ballroom? Garden? At my house or his house?

14) Sex buddies – good or bad?
Confuse to think about the answer :P

15) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Yupppp kan my darling? always

16) Have you ever wished you could’ve had someone but you messed that up?
Ahha.

17) Have you broken a heart?
Yup. hehe opps!



Best
1. Male Friend: Ejard and hezry. Dodo. and my school buddies
2. Female Friend: Sai, Iwin, Aten, Diane, Hanna (They are still the best for now ;p)
3. Vacation: Bandung? Because I love shopping, :)
4. Memory: Good memories with family and bf. and friends. a lot of memories that I could not describe



Worst
1. Time of day: morning. I am not a morning person!
2. Day of the week: weekdays. I love weekends!
3. Food: Yang tak sedap.
4. Memory: a lot too ;(



Last
1. Person you saw: my mum ;)
2. Talked to on the phone: my bf :)
3. Text: my bf
4. Messaged over MySpace? I can't recall



Today
1. What are you doing right now? doing this! and playing games on fb
2. Wearing? baju tidur
3. Better than yesterday? Dang tiring day tau today. the weather is so hot. Yesterday's better
4. Did you see the person you like? Yup, just now
5. What’s the weather? hot hot heat



Tomorrow
1. Is: Rabu
2. Got any plans? damn morning classssssssss! and xfm konti?
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: morning class la!



Favorite
1. Number: 8
2. Song: Banyak la.
3. Season: Haha awan mendung berarak. Hm summer lah malaysia tak ada winter
4. Cartoon: I hate cartoon. Long time ago I enjoyed watching Pink Phanter , Tom and Jerry



Currently
1. Missing someone: Yeah, my bfffffff
2. Mood: Marah pun ada, Hm.
3. Wanting: To be hold by mr bf
4. Listening to: bunyi kipas hehe



True or False
I am a morning person: False
I am an only child: False
I am currently in my PJ’s: True!
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: False
I can be paranoid at times: True
I currently regret something that I have done: True
I curse frequently: False
I enjoy country music: True
I enjoy hip hop: True
I enjoy techno/trance: True
I enjoy talking on the phone: True
I have a hidden talent: True
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: True
I have all my grandparents: False :(
I have at least one brother and/or sister: True
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: False
I have changed a diaper: False
I have changed a lot over the past year: Trueeee
I have done something illegal: True
I have had major/minor surgery: False
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: Trueee
I have had the cops called on me: False!



Single or Taken: Taken baby!
Eye color: Black la kot, nanti I check hahaha
Hair: Middle long
Height: Dah lama tak ukur ni
Righty or lefty: Righty
Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yes

No comments: