Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Miri Day 4, 2 more days to go

went breakfast early morning at 8am
at lutong, miri.
Having mee sup :)
My mum and big brother ordered the mee kolok.
Famous in Sarawak ok.

Then went back home,
Sleep till 5 pm
Haha, balas dendam, :P

Woke up,
get ready for outing haha dinner!
with my dad, mum and the brothers.
Went to SAREE RESTAURANT, yummy nasi daun pisang.
Best in town! For now. :)

Then my parents went back home,
Me and brothers went to Boulevard Mall.
Played games at the arked.
Hahaha, played Basketballs. damn semangat la.
Finished and went to the FUNFAIR.
Habis duit aku.
Token mahal tok!
Hahaha.

Enjoy the pics!


Nak pergi makan, hehe in the kereta sewa



My big brother having fun playing bumper car!


I don't know what the heck they called this, but love it.
Sakit badan, kepala pun terhantuk dengan minah sebelah tu
dannnnnng u!
p/s: ada mamat shuffle tengah2 tu tau, gila terer tak jatuh pun



This is scary at first. haha bila kat atas takut gile mcm nak tercampak
Lama lama okay, grrrr.
Just three of us, my big brother takmau naik, takut :P
what la!



Balik, balik. duit dah abis!




Camwhoring with my brother jap!



Haha, tired face


The youngest brother! !:P

No comments: