Saturday, June 27, 2009

Random Sabtuday!

Well nothing special today.
Woke up about 12 pm
Went to Bangsar with the parents.
Had lunch at Devis there.
Sungguh lapar dan bedal je makanan apa ada.

Okay, after that balik rumah.
Tunggu my bf bersiap2.
He picked me up pulak, kitorg pergi Sunway Pyramid pulak!
Hehehe, thanks b for the makan. haha
Makan nandos. dang sumpah perut buncit da.
Jalan2. Bought my headbands at Diva , thanks again b!
Sambung jalan2 lagi to Topshop selepas itu ke Borneo Rainforest for some drinks! Yeay!
Once again thanks b for the drink. :)
Settle, balik. Sent my bf to muzium shah alam, ada kerja sikit.
I went home.

Right now at home, yay.
Baru lepas makan ayam nandos yang di tapau tadi. ghahaha
I have to get ready now, Im going out with my bf and friends.
Having fun on the sabtuday night! yeah.
Byebye, will update nanti :P

No comments: