Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tagged by Yana Banana

1. Nama timangan anda::
Bf calling me sayang. Friends calling me Eyra, teacher called me Shakira masa sekolah dulu

2. Anda seorang yang
Shopaholic I must say
Pendiam when I don't know people around me
Kecoh gila when I am with my close friends
My heart is fragile but I am forgiveness
Still, I can forgive you, doesn't mean I can forget what u did
I am a lazy bum
Banyak bersabar


3. Lagu feveret::
Ummi - Haddad Alwi
Everything I do, I'll do it for you - Bryan Adams
Me gal - Purevibracion
The Chariot - The cat empire
All my life - KC & Jojo
I'll be there - Jackson 5
Sacrifice - Elton John
Heaven - Bryan Adams
My endless love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
Love theme from the godfather - All versions
Tears in heaven - Eric Clapton
Whatever you like - TI
Hotel California - Eagles
Parachute - Sean Lennon
You are not alone - MJ
I want to spend my life time loving you - Tina Arena & Marc Anthony
Love is gone - David Guetta
The Scientist - Coldplay
Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin
Dead and Gone - TI & JT
I don't want you back - Eamon

Hahaha take that


4. Makanan kegemaran::
I love Western/Italian Foods


5. I don't understand number 5!

6. Warna kesukaan
Red.
Black
Pastel colors

7. Benda yang mesti ada dalam beg::
Purse
Handphones
Pen
Basic make up ( compact powder. eyeliner)
Comb


8. Kali terakhir anda menangis
Last? I can't recall. Tapi rasa nak menangis, tadi!

9. Sikap yang buat anda strezz::
Hipokrit
Selfish! kalau "sellfish" takpe, kaya jugak jual ikan
Anggap aku ni tak important while the truth I am much important for him/her
When they let go any words from their mouth they didn't think about the feelings of the person which they let their words go to! hahaha understand



F$#^&;*k ya, I need time!


10.Tag 6 rakan anda::
Diane
Remorer
Azah
Aiza
Diyana penang
Anyone?

No comments: