Friday, February 20, 2009

SUMPAH BLUR OK!

Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Izzati Shakira
2. A four Letter Word : Iera
4. A guy's Name : Irhas
5. An occupation : Illustrator hahahaha
6. A color : Iguana green hahahah wtf
7. Something you'll wear : Ironman's tshirt wakakak bodoh
8. A fruit: I cant think bout it right now!
9. A food : Ikan goreng
10. Something found in the bathroom: I dont know ahahhaha
11. A place : Indonesia
12. A reason for being late : I tertinggal bus ! hahaha
13. Something you'd shout : I loveeeeee youuuuuuuuuu!
14. A movie title : I'll shrunk the kids
15. Something you'd drink : Icecreamsoda
16. A musical group : Inteam huhuhuhu!
17. An animal : Iguana
18. A street name : Indah road,(bukan kau tahu pun) hahahhaa
19. A type of car : I memang BLUR skang ni
20. The title of a song: I need a girl - PDIDDY
Who u wanna tag?
Anyone yang rajin!

No comments: